Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award



Oh my,I am so excited! Terri from acreativeprincess.blogspot.com sent me The Versatile Blogger Award. Me? A newbie. Thanks so much Terri.
Here are the rules.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these blog owners and tell them about the award and let the giver know you accept the award.

1. My favorite color is green.

2. My favorite pig-out foo would have to be french onion dip and potato chips. Yum!

3 .In my next life I want to be tall,thin and blond. Okay,not blond just tall and thin........ maybe just thin.

4. We adopted a greyhound,Rummy,that lived with us for 6 great years. He broke his leg and had to be put down. I still miss him everyday. If you are thinking of adopting a dog please look at your local greyhound rescue. With all the track closings the need is greater than ever.

5. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be a coin toss between Ireland and India. I have been to both and they are both beautiful and magical.

6. I am not really a morning person. If I could get up around 8:00 a.m. everyday I think I would be happy. I do like to stay up late but only when I can sleep in the next day.

7. I think a law should be passed requiring everyone to take a 20 min. nap,daily. It would make for a happier world:)

Okay, I am passing this award on to the following bloggers. Go check out their work. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment