Saturday, June 29, 2013

Steampunk

Just finished up a new steampunk mini album. I was lucky enough to locate a Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante 12 X 12 paper pack and decided to make another policy envelope album. The new Graphic 45 Steampunk paper is great but I really love the "old" line. Lots of pictures. This will be available on my etsy site

Close up of the charms on the front of the album. They include a clock face, Chinese coin, trinket tag. and three bead charms that I made.

Lovely cover with fussy cut images from the line and 3-d embellishments. I put some fuzzy trim on the binding and a few metal findings.

Page One

Tag for page one.

Page Two has a flip up in the middle.


Flip up with a transparency.


Page Three

Tag for page three


Page Four

Page Five

Tag for page five

Page Six

Page Seven

Page Eight

Page Nine

Flip on on page nine

Tag for page nine

Page Ten

Tag for page ten

No comments:

Post a Comment