Monday, November 29, 2010

New Look

I am in the process of creating a new look for my blog-really I am paying a very talented artist to spruce it up a bit. I am so looking forward to working with her. We had a very nice conversation on the phone today.
Thanks to everyone who made it out to Crafty Chicks last Saturday. It was a long day but we did well considering this was our first show. If we do other show we need to figure out an easier way to haul and display everything. That was the hardest part. Some items that I thought would sell did not sell at all and things I was sure I would be taking home went out the very first sale. Go figure. It was a good learning experience and we meet some nice people. Well, here's to my new look!!

2 comments:

  1. Here's to your new look. I won a makeover last year from the Nester's giveaway day. I love the little things on the sidebar that she did but for the header - I am so fickle- I like to change it too often.
    I see you do shows- I do also and it is hard building it up and tearing it down.
    Can't wait to see your new look-
    I found you via Rusty Rooster.
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara,
    Thank you for the "very talented artist" reference, blushing...
    I hope you enjoy your new blog design and find it fun to post your beautiful work more often.
    Your designs are stunning!

    Jill 00

    ReplyDelete