Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Blog Look

Well,isn't this a great looking blog!! Jill at Bittersweet Cottage Design did a fabulous job and was a joy to work with. I love it when people are willing to share their knowledge and expertise. I am not great with computer stuff and asked tons of questions and she was very patient with me. Thanks Jill.
I am busy getting info out on my pages so keep checking. I plan on doing some tutorials and will get one posted this weekend. Nothing fancy but a quick and easy project that anyone can make.

2 comments:

  1. It really is a great layout and so pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara,
    It was a true delight creating your new blog!
    I know you will enjoy adding your tutorials and sharing your art work with your readers.

    Happy Holidays!

    Jill @ Bittersweet Cottage Design

    ReplyDelete